Electrify your career!
We believe the future of mobility is electric. With the backing of BMW Group, Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG & bp we are one of the leading global drivers of the change to e-mobility. DCS was founded on a simple idea: charging an EV should be as easy as it gets. Together, we are developing digital solutions that help connect the drivers with a broad network of charging stations and thereby enable our users a seamless charging experience.
- Use your coding experience to write clean, scalable and maintainable code ensuring our codebase is evolving technically and functionally
- Work on forward-looking features, bug fixes, and regular updates to our Android apps - taking into account multiple brands, as we have one codebase from which multiple apps are being built
- Collaborate closely with UX and QA experts to ensure the features you work on meet our quality standards
- Troubleshoot issues and deliver solid solutions that meet our high-quality standards
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure feature parity across our Web and iOS solutions
- Proactively bring in your own ideas for our continuous improvement process
- Be an integral part of the Electric-Vehicle Revolution
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- At least 2+ years Android development experience and good programming skills with Kotlin
- Solid understanding of MVVM architecture pattern
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals
- Ability to participate in code reviews and technical discussions to ensure best practices
- Ideally experience with Reactive Programming, Dagger DI, unit testing and Jetpack Compose
- Strong communication skills, an agile mindset & a positive way of thinking
- Great language skills in English; German is a plus
- A unique opportunity combining the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW, Mercedes-Benz Mobility & bp
- Working on products & services with a high social impact
- An international team of talented people who love what they do and live a collaborative spirit
- An open-minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- Subsidized gym membership, a personal development budget for your professional growth, monthly mobility budget, offsite/ team events & much more
- Modern, sunny offices in Berlin & Munich
… and of course, the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog friendly environment
At DCS we acknowledge the value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We strive to create an inclusive work environment, safe for anyone regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, abilities, ethnicity or race. We have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions and treat each applicant with the same respect and consideration.
Get in touch!
Excited about being a part of the transition to e-mobility?
Then send us your application with your CV and motivational statement including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Don’t worry if you don’t think you meet all requirements for this position. First and foremost, we value like-minded, passionate people who want to make an impact in shaping the future of e-mobility. We encourage you to apply and convince us why you would be a good fit in a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!