Role: Android SDK Reverse Engineer
min. practical experience of 3-5 years.
The Android SDK Reverse Engineers conduct reverse engineering, security assessments, and code reviews for Android SDKs. They conduct, collaborate, and assist with complex de-compilation, unpacking, code review, and potentially malicious mobile software reviews.
- In depth understanding of Android Developer Architecture / Android Developer Framework
Java Programming (preferably with knowledge of C++, Java Scripting, Kotlin)
- Understanding of Android Security
- Review of applications and SDKs to detect malicious or inappropriate behavior by analyzing, unpacking and reverse engineering software that compromises Android devices.
- Static and Dynamic Analysis
- Experience with any Reverse Engineering tools such as Jadx, Ghidra, Frida, IDA Pro, Burp, to perform binary and APK/SDK analysis
- Code reviews for security policy violations, vulnerabilities, or improper coding practices